How to prevent an autumn slump
In an autumn slump, a broken heart or just a bad day? No problem. Get a blanket, turn up the heating and surrender to a good portion of comfort food. These are ingredients that will bring a smile on your face again.
This is our comfort food top 5:
- Cinnamon: Sprinkle through your oatmeal, yoghurt or apple pie, because cinnamon is healthy. The delicate smell and flavor give a satiated feeling. Combine with something savory, like fried cauliflower from the oven with pepper and some cinnamon.
- Pumpkin: Nothing better than a pumpkin soup on a rainy day. Lovely with a splash of coconut milk and coriander. Pumpkin is stuffed with vitamins and brings along a good immume system. By clicking on this link, you'll find a lovely recipe with pumpkin.
- Chocolate: How can this be bad for you if it makes you that happy? (Our marketing manager is really convinced this cannot be the case)
- Spaghetti carbonara: Very easy to make and a very tasty classic. What's better than spaghetti, pancetta and parmesan cheese? Also, very comfortable and convenient that is is done this quick. We would love to give you our favorite carbonara recipe, go on and treat yourself!
- Sweet potato: Packed with vitamin C. Very healthy, and yet very tasty to make soup or fries from. Here, you'll find our favorite recipe for sweet potato.